SurveyPocket has gone multilingual, giving you the ability to use SurveyPocket on your iPad or tablet in over 43 different languages. You’ll find everything from the most common languages, such as French, Spanish, and Italian, to more uncommon languages such as Arabic, Bulgarian, and Vietnamese
How Do I Translate My Survey into Another Language?
- Create your survey in English or Original Language
- Go into the “Edit Surveys” tab in your account, then choose “Display options” from the left hand navigation bar
- Scroll down to the “Language” section
- Choose the language you’d like to translate your survey and “Add” the translation.
- Go back into your survey and translate each question into the designated language.
- Finally, once you’ve translated your survey, click the “Apps” tab to go to our App Store. Click on your iPad or tablet, and change the default language to the language of your choice.
- Now, once you connect your iPad or tablet with SurveyPocket, it will sync in the updated language preference!
Tell me, how often do you think you’ll use this feature? Leave a comment below and let me know your thoughts.