To advance the world of experience and surveys, we are continuously working on creating the best-in-class products. Below are some of the enhancements we are working on and will be released for our users in January.
Plan your research with these features and collect better insights to make smarter decisions.
Research & Insights
Grouping on Cross-tabulation: We are adding the ability to group answer options into a new variable to make it easy for analysis, this will allow users to group similar answer options to a variable and the system will automatically run the analysis.
Audience – Status, Credits & Refunds: We have added a new status called “Closed” If you decide to stop a project before collecting all the responses the remaining credits will be refunded back to your account after closing the project.
Member Audit Logs: We are adding member profile logs which will help the customers to be updated with the latest member information. All the logs can be exported as an excel file.
Security – Customize the expiration time for the verification link: Currently, the verification link does not expire at all, i.e. a member could click on the verification link at any point in time but the customers across the EU region saw it as a security flaw. Some of the customers were looking for a 24 hour time frame and some wanted the link to expire in 12 hours. We’ve made the verification link expiration time customizable by the community managers. They can choose any number for hours as the expiration time limit.
Pixel Tracking- For verified members: Pixel tracking currently works from when the member first signs in into the community but to better track the number of verified members against the invites sent, we will let the community admin track the members as soon as they click on the verification link.
360 Surveys- Automatic Reminders and scheduling emails: With the Automatic reminders under distribution, an admin can set up emails with the automatic repetition and recurrence for reminding the participants to complete the tasks on the respondent’s portal. You can also schedule invites and reminders to the managers, subjects, and evaluators with the scheduler.
Searchable segments: With the Search Feature provision on the Managers’ and Products page, the users will be able to search products or members easily and in a short duration making the job a less tedious one.
Custom Metrics – Grid Widget: We will be providing a new dashboard and a widget altogether for the clients who would wish to view the Custom Metrics after performing some analysis on it in a Tabular format.
Other bug fixes and enhancements
- SA-9543 – Fixed issues with amazon gift card tokens not generating.
- SA-9535 – Fixed issue with criteria for action alerts not getting copied when copying survey.
- SA-9530 – Fixed issues with custom themes not saving properly.
- EC-1367 – Fixed issue with GDPR data rights request’s notification email
- EC-1351 – Fixed issue with google sheets while copying a survey
- CM-2610: Fixed issue with updating contact information from the member portal.
- CM-2639: Updated the new UTI IDs for Amazon gift cards.
- CM-2627: Added the missing translations in the community.
- CM-2645: Fix the issue by deleting multiple topics from communities.
- WF-2567: Email Translations for 360 will be fixed
- WF-2525: SSO for 360 will be added
- WF-2577: Distribution and reminder email issues will be fixed
- WF-2566: EU 360 surveys issues
- CX-2050: Fixed the issue where a client was facing an issue with the FTP connections
- CX-2076: Fixed the issue where managers were seeing Oh Snap error on the portal
- CX-2086: Fixed the issue where Wrong Transaction Count was displayed for the March 2021 month
We’re as excited as you are to see how our products offer a better experience to your respondents, customers, and employees!
As always, we’d love to hear your experiences and suggestions at email@example.com.