Offer community members more than just gift cards. Integrate with PayPal to support the transfer of gift card amounts to the members’ PayPal wallet directly. Enable community members an open platform to make purchases with QuestionPro Communities.
Often, gift cards like Amazon and Starbucks gift vouchers are not attractive enough to all Community members. Members do not find these gift cards useful enough to participate in community discussions. To boost community engagement levels, we’ve now enabled you to transfer gift card amounts to members’ PayPal wallet directly.
The need to integrate PayPal
Community managers want to credit money to member accounts, so the members have flexibility in spending it. Community members, too, like to have no restrictions on the platform to use the reward and make a purchase.
The solution description
- Integrate with PayPal to support the transfer of gift card amounts to the members’ PayPal wallet directly.
- A maximum of $500 redemption amount will be allowed per day.
- Community managers can configure an amount lesser than $500 to cap daily transactions.
- An email will be sent to the fulfillment email address after redemption.
- The reward approval process will be set as mandatory for PayPal.
All you need to own is a PayPal business account and sufficient funds in the account.