Nearly 60% of world’s population does not have access to the internet, according to World Bank’s World Development Report 2016 and most of the offline population is concentrated in India and China. Although India is taking steps towards a digital transformation, about 96 crore Indians till date do not have access to the internet. If you are receiving fewer responses to your online survey, you could blame the unavailability of internet access. QuestionPro’s Survey Software is Mobile ready and does not depend on an internet connection for collecting data.
QuestionPro’s Mobile platform is accessible on any smartphone and is available on both Android and iOS devices. This enables a survey organiser to reach out to the masses without relying on the internet connectivity. QuestionPro’s Survey Software is made to work offline and online. The application collects and stores data on the device and starts analysing the data at a later point of time when the device is connected to the internet.
What is QuestionPro Mobile capable of?
The mobile application comes with the same great features as QuestionPro’s survey software but with an added advantage of collecting and storing data offline. The application allows the users to create well defined and branded surveys in minutes packed with much-desired features like social media sharing. Same as the online survey software, the mobile app allows users to customize the survey flow, logic and even displays personalised ‘Thank you’ messages.
In addition, QuestionPro Mobile comes with eminent features
- The GPS location capture feature enables location tracking without an internet connection. So the survey responder’s geographical location is also captured along with other data
- QuestionPro’s Mobile app allows you to integrate popular CRMs such as Salesforce with your account on-the-go
- The mobile survey software also supports advanced analysis functions such as conjoint analysis, max diff and discrete choice, Heat mapping and more
- You can also set up action alerts such as automated emails after completion of a survey with no extra set up requirement. This feature helps in responding quickly to a customer grievance and in turn results in improved customer experience rating
Wait….there is more
QuestionPro Mobile can help you get feedback in the moment. The app’s Kiosk mode is of great practical use for any business. Kiosk mode is available on both iOS and Android devices. The user has to generate a device key using QuestionPro Mobile survey software and register the device.
Installing a tablet or a smartphone in your store or at your trade fair stall adds incredible advantages to regular feedback surveys.
- You need not deploy a fleet of resources to a field trip and ask them to chase your customers
- Your customers come to you at a live event or trade show or to your store. You can engage them and show them you genuinely care with some help from our mobile survey software
- Live in the moment feedback means honest feedback
- Human representatives asking for opinion helps in branding for any faceless organisation
Mobile devices are omnipresent; so is your survey. Eliminating the dependency on the internet or cellular reception empowers the survey administrator to conduct a market research survey or a feedback poll even from hard to reach communities. Our Mobile Survey software is built to collect and store crucial data for your business offline and online. Keep your survey within reach of your customers with QuestionPro’s Mobile survey software.
What are you waiting for? Try out the QuestionPro Mobile for free!