Search no further! While online survey tools abound, very few have a mobile component (ok, mobile rendering yes but not mobile applications). The truth is people now have become addicted to their mobiles. Right from ordering food to hailing a cab you will find a mobile application for most of the activities you will be doing every day. Then why not a mobile app for surveys?
With the increasing internet penetration rate and increased number of mobile users, the number of mobile responses to an online survey is constantly increasing. People love to take surveys on their phones and tablets compared to desktops. To reach more audiences and ensure a higher completion rate, QuestionPro has come up with a mobile app that is capable enough to carry out online as well as offline surveys.
QuestionPro survey app for iPad and Android
Online survey software that creates mobile compatible surveys is preferred by most of the organizations. Mobile compatible survey design is not just a survey that can be taken on mobile but is one that is specifically designed to work on desktops, laptops, mobiles, and tablets irrespective of their screen sizes. Furthermore, the touch screen gestures make it easier to respond to these surveys.
What QuestionPro Survey App Offers?
- Larger text fitting the mobile screen and orientation.
- Answer options are eloquently placed for easy clicking with a finger.
- The survey is displayed on the entire screen removing possibilities of distraction.
- Landscape orientation for iPads and tablets.
- Auto Advance – to go through a survey with minimal secondary technical interaction.
Advantages of using QuestionPro Survey App
- QuestionPro’s mobile survey app is collecting clean, unbiased, valid, and real-time data.
- Easy to modify questions depending on the test response results.
- Responses can be viewed and analyzed in real-time.
- It helps in collecting data even if you are conducting an offline survey and syncs data as soon as you connect to the internet.
- Independent responses can be viewed online and in real-time.
- Kiosk compatibility makes it easier to collect feedback at the precise time of interaction.
Based on the customer interaction you can make the survey enjoyable by adding question specific to their interest.
Why the heck does it need to be an app?
Well, it doesn’t, as long as you’re always connected. But in the off chance, you are going to want people to complete the survey offline, that’s a horse of a different color.
In a nutshell, any time you have field or event researchers, they could be plagued with connectivity issues. And respondents who are trying to complete the survey but get kicked off and have to start over, will probably, well, walk, no pun intended (ok actually that was on purpose).
Some of SurveyPocket’s features:
- Easy Offline/Online Access
- Location Data
- Write your Instructions
- Single-type Questions
- Rank the Options
- Video-type Questions
- Branching / Skip Logic
- Multiple-choice Questions
- Rating Sliders
- Free-type Questions
- Signature-type Question
For more information on this powerful tool, check out our page on survey apps for iPad and Android.