Like everyone else, we’re going to take a step back and review the most popular articles from the blog this past year.
- How to Develop Survey Questions That Help You Make Good Decisions – April 2, 2010
- How to Write a Market Research Plan – October 12, 2010
- Use This Easy Brand Audit Survey Template BEFORE You Put Your Marketing Plan Together – September 15, 2010
- Changing Your Company Name: A Real Life, No-Cost Process – March 15, 2010
- Questionnaire Length: The Long and Short of Participant Engagement = March 31, 2010
- Viral surveys with tracking enabled using FaceBook connect – March 17, 2010
- Successful Survey Tips: Setting Your Survey Up For Success – April 16, 2010
- DIY Research: Has Self-Service Killed Traditional Market Research? – May 24, 2010
- The #1 Mistake We See in Customer Feedback – February 22, 2010
- Long Surveys are here to stay – Its the economy stupid! – April 7, 2010
One pattern that’s clear about all these articles is that you can see that we’ve been exploring our way through the transformation that’s going on in the market research world. Everything from designing better surveys, to arguing whether long or short formats are best. We’ve covered it all.
As you look back on 2010 in the market research arena, what’s been the biggest transformation that you’ve noticed over the past year and where do you think we’re headed?