To advance the world of experience and surveys, we are continuously working on creating the best-in-class products. Below are some enhancements we are working on that will be released for our users in December.
Plan your research with these features and collect better insights to make smarter decisions.
Research & Insights
Currently, for matrix questions, the default chart is set to spider chart. Quite often the spider charts are not readable or don’t add much information or aren’t helpful with analysis. We will be adding heatmap as the default chart and moving spider-chart as the alternative.
We are adding the “Not Equals” operator which will help the administrator sample the members based on the not equals condition. The operator can be used on single-select, multi-select, and open-ended text-type fields.
The workforce homepage UX/UI will be redesigned to allow administrators to create studies using frameworks with brief information and previews. Additionally, the list view table has been updated to make it easier to understand.
Currently, the NPS+ question type measures promoters, detractors, and passive respondents. But as a part of the customer journey, there is some aha! moments that brands would like to capture and measure since these moments of delight actually define the overall customer experience. With the introduction of the delight toggle in the NPS+ question type, we want to provide the functionality to track, measure, and analyze such amazing moments!
We are revamping our disposition metrics user experience in Phase 1, where they will be able to view details about the modes of transactions that were sent, visualize results with different custom filters, and interpret data based on various response statuses.
We are providing more visibility to the Admin where they can view the logs or activities that will be performed by the Managers. This will ensure that the Admin can make decisions based on the data that we’ll be providing to them.
Other bug fixes and enhancements
- SA-10360: Data center regions UX-UI.
- SA-9884: Allow multilingual file names for upload/import as well as download.
- SA-10189: Display blocks under add question from another survey.
- WF-2961: Fixing employee roster performance issues.
- WF-2969: Fixing 360 edit survey UX/UI issues.
- WF-2945: Fixing authorizing token & refresh token expiry.
- WF-2963: Fixing issues with 360 nomination timestamp.
- CX-2362: Fixing the issue where there is a count discrepancy between Raw data and the dashboard widget.
- CX-2367: Adding the API in the CX product will help in importing the responses.
- CX-2198: Fixing the issue of extra spacing in the NPS+ Widget.
- CX-2183: Fixing the issue where the Sentiment Analysis bubble is not appearing for the client.
- CX-2210: Fixing the issue where Custom Variable data is not present in the dashboard.
- Filtering options for downloading reviews in CX Reputation – Currently with the export option, all the reviews are downloaded by default. With this feature, customers can select the filters based on the use case and those would be applied before downloading the reviews.
- Logging of email notifications in CX Reputation – With this feature, logs would be maintained for all the email notifications sent via the CX Reputation tool which would help the admin to troubleshoot in case there are some email delivery issues.
We’re as excited as you are to see how our products offer a better experience to your respondents, customers, and employees!
As always, we’d love to hear your experiences and suggestions at [email protected].