CX - Access Codes
Access codes are unique codes for each Feedback System provided by account owner. With the help this code the feedback system can be accessed by supervisors through their email, password and entering the code in CX mobile application where the users can track the responses received for their segment.
How to add access codes?
Go to Login >> Customer Experience >> Admin >> Mobile
- Enter unique access code
- Click on 'Save'
The access code works with the Manager email address and Password.
How can managers get their password?
To retrieve the password it is important that the person is added as a Manager to a Segment.
- Go to Login >> Customer Experience >> Admin >> Managers
- This page shows a list of all the managers along with the segment they belong to.
- Click on "Email password" link for the manager who needs the password.
- Let the manager know to check his inbox for the password.
- Use the email address, password received via mail and Access code to login to Mobile App
How to enter access code in mobile application?
- Open the app and Provide the Supervisor Email Address and Password (obtained in email)
- Enter unique Access Code under the section- Company Code
- Click on Sign in