CX - Adding Products
Products are the business entities. With QuestionPro CX, you can collect feedback for one or more products in a single feedback system. You just have to specify the products and import the transactions with product details. Based on that, you can analyse how the different products are performing with the CX Dashboard.
How do you add a Product?
To add a Product, you can:
- Go to Admin >> Products
- Click on 'Add Product'.
- Enter product specification according to format- (Product Name,Product Code,Product Group Name,Description)
- Example :Lenovo Laptop,L1050,Laptop,Laptop model no. L1050
- Click on Save.
There are 2 options next to "Add Product" button:
- Product Group filter: Use this filter to view all the products belonging to same product group.
- Switcher: Use this option to view all the product groups and their details. Similarly, you can use this to view the product list again
How can I analyse data for different products?
To analyze the feedback collected on your surveys, go to Analytics >> Dashboard.
You can create widgets in on the dashboard based on the questionnaire where you can use Product as a base to create a few widgets like NPS List and NPS Trend Comparison whereas for all other widgets you can use Product as a filter
Below are the examples of how you can use product in your analysis:
- Product based widgets: Add a new widget (NPS List or NPS Trend Comparison) to compare the NPS of different products in your feedback system
- Product filter: Apply a filter for the desired product and analyse the data on a specific widget for that particular product.