Who is a Manager?
Manager can be termed as Store Manager, Branch Manager, Regional Manager, or any executive who is responsible for managing the activities of a specific segment in your organization. There can be multiple managers on a single segment or single manager on multiple segments.
Managers do not have permission to access the account. They can only view the Dashboard through Dashboard Portal URL.
Who is an Admin?
An Admin or Super Admin is a user, who can log into the QuestionPro account,view all the details of the managers and their associated information. They have access to all the information.
Can I add multiple managers to a Segment?
Yes, multiple managers can be added to a Segment. This can be done via ‘Supervise Manager’ in Segments page or importing managers through ‘Managers’ tab.
- Click on Admin >> Segments >> Supervise Manager
- The pop up will show list of added managers. If no manager has been added, the pop up will be empty
- Enter the First Name, Last name and email address of the Manager
- Click on ‘Add’ to add the Manager
Manager can also be added through:
- Adding/Importing Segment
- Through Manager Tab - Manual Add and Excel Import
How can I view the logs/activities performed by the Managers?
Managers logs can be viewed through the View Logs option.
- Click on Admin >> Managers >> Logs
- The pop up will show list of all the activities performed by the selected manager in the specific time frame. The Admin user can set the timeframe according to the wish. The pop-up also displays the total visit count i.e the frequency of the manager of visiting the portal. The activity filter also allows the Admin/Super usre to view that particular activity from the list of activities.
How to edit the managers?
Managers can be edited through ‘Supervise Manager’ pop-up or through ‘Managers’ tab.
- Click on Admin >> Managers >> Click on the 3 dots >> View Manager Details
- The pop up will show list of added managers. Make the changes to the desired fields and then click on the "Save" button to save your changes.
How to delete a manager?
To delete a Manager, Go to Admin >> Segments >> Supervise Manager, click on ‘More’ dropdown and select the delete option.
How to Invite a Manager to the Portal/CX App?
Managers can be invited to Portal or the CX App by the folllowing method
- Click on Admin >> Managers >> Click on the 3 dots >> Invite to Portal or Invite to CX Mobile App
How to Reset the password for the Manager?
Managers will receive the email for resetting of the password
- Click on Admin >> Managers >> Click on the 3 dots >> Reset Password