CX - Settings
With the Customer Experience settings, there are four sub-tabs - General, Promoter, Detractor, Mobile.
To access the customer experience settings, you need to:
- Login and go to Customer Experience
- Click on Settings
- You will see the General Settings page
What are the options under Settings?
The options under Settings are as follows:
- Business Unit Name: This field helps you to rename Business Unit to the name by which you refer your business units. For Example - Stores, Branches, Warehouse etc. There are two text boxes against this field with the heading Singular and Plural. Suppose, if you want to rename business unit to store then you can put ‘Store’ in singular field and ‘Stores’ in plural.
- Supervisor Name: This field helps you to rename Supervisor to the name by which you refer your Supervisors. For Example - Manager, Store Manager, Branch Manager etc. There are two text boxes against this field with the heading Singular and Plural. Suppose, if you want to rename Supervisor to Manager then you can put ‘Manager’ in singular field and ‘Managers’ in plural.
- Resting Period: Resting Period defines the minimum number of days the system will wait before sending another email invitation. Enter the resting period in days.
- SMS Template: You can define the structure and content of a SMS which will be sent as the invites. These will be sent post the resting rule(if applied)
- Link Expiry In: The survey link expiry duration is 30 days. You can set the survey link expiry duration from this field.
This feature/tools described here are available with the following license(s) :
Customer Experience (Annual)