CX Transactions- Manual Import
When a customer interacts with your product/services to make a purchase, it is termed as Transaction. A customer can have one or more transactions. A Customer Experience survey is sent to a customer for each of their transaction to understand their experience during that transaction. Hence, to send out a survey, the transactions have to be imported in CX which mandatorily should have the customer's contact details. The most simple and effective way to import transactions in the feedback system is using Excel file. This document will help you to understand how you can import a transaction using an Excel file in QuestionPro CX.
How do I send the email surveys to the customers?
To send the email or SMS Surveys, transactions needs to be imported in the feedback system.
The transactions can be imported using below 3 options:
- Manual Import
- Excel Import
- Automated import using FTP or API
For importing transactions using excel sheet, these are the simple steps to be followed:
- Go to: Deploy >> Distribute >> Send
- Select the format for importing transactions.
- Enter the details for all the transactions - Email address, Phone number, First and Last name, Segment, Product and other custom variables(if required). Email Address is only mandatory field.
- Click on Send Invite once you have entered all the details. For any invalid details, the system will display a validation message and will not import the transactions.
How do I send a survey once the transactions are imported?
Once you imported the file, the survey invitations will be sent to all the customers with valid email address and phone numbers.
Please Note: You will not be able to import an excel file until you have the workflow rules set up. Please click here to know more about workflow rules.