Delete Survey and All Responses
You may want to delete the survey because you want to keep your dashboard clean and up to-date with the latest surveys. You may want to delete the responses because you want to repurpose the survey.
To delete a survey :
Go to: Login >> Customer Experience
- Click on Delete.
- System will show a pop-up message if you wish to proceed further and want to delete the Survey from your account.
To clear the results and reset all responses for a survey :
Go to: Login >> Customer Experience >> Analytics >> Manage Data >>
- Click on Delete Data
- Click on Clear Responses under Clear All Responses for clearing all the responses of the survey.
- Click on Clear Responses under Clear All Test Responses for clearing all the test responses of the survey.
Using this option will delete all data for the Survey. Do not use this option if you have started live collection of data. Data once deleted cannot be retrieved!
Why would I want to clear the data?
If you are doing pre-test trials, etc., you usually want to clear out all the test data from the database before starting to collect "real" data. Use the "Clear Data" function for this.
Can I delete a single response from all the data collected?
- Login >> Customer Experience >> Analytics >>Manage Data >> Responses
- To delete responses from the response list, select the check box next to the individual response.
- Once the responses are selected, a drop down will appear in the top right corner. You can select the delete action from this drop down.
Note: If you have more than 5k responses and try to delete the data, the system will mark the data for deletion, this process will be completed within 5 - 7 days.