Customer Experience- Dashboard Filter
A Dashboard is a visual display of responses to your survey. Dashboard gives you the statistic of your survey like Viewed, Started, Completed and Drop Outs counts.
Where can I view the dashboard?
Go To: Login >> Surveys >> Reports >> Dashboard
Is there a limit to add filter?
Yes, there are limits to add filter based on the filter option selected.
- Question:You can add upto 5 filters for question
- System Variable: You can add upto 6 filters for custom variables.
- Geo Location: You can apply filter for City, State / Region or Country Code.
- Email List: You may apply 1 filter for Email list
- Device Type: You may apply filter for All the devices, Tablet/ Smart Phone or Desktop/Laptop.
- Date: You may apply 1 filter for date
- Survey Status: Apply the filter on the basis of Survey status for All, Started, Completed or Terminated.
However, depending on your license level there is a limitation on the total number of filters.
Saved Groupings: Apply this filter if any data segmentation is created. It will also generate a Permalink.
|License Level ||Filter Limit|
Every survey result can be classified into three different categories:
- Started But Not Completed - Users who have clicked on the "Continue" button but have not completed the survey so far.
- Completed - Users who have completed the survey
- Terminated - If you have branching logic for termination (screen outs) these responses are flagged as terminated
Can I combine more than one filters?
Yes, you may combine more than one filters.
How to filter data in Dashboard?
To add filter in Dashboard, go to:
- Login » Surveys » Reports » Dashboard
Under Filter Data
, select the option you wish to add the filter from the drop-down.
Can I generate a permalink for the data filter?
Yes, you can generate a permalink for the data filter. Follow the below steps:
- Select the criteria for the filter and click on Save Filter.
- Enter the Name for the filter and click on Save.
- Click on the drop-down option for the filter, and click on Saved Groupings.
- Select the data filter from the next drop-down.
- Permalink will be generated for that filter.