Exporting dashboard widgets on email on a weekly basis is made easy with this feature. With the help of push metrics, the dashboard users can easily view a weekly recap of the reports for their segments without actually logging in to the system.
The email report consist of all the widgets embeded in the body of the email.
Is the report configurable, how can I configure the data I need to send?
The email report is completely configurable by the user. You can easily select the dashboards that needs to be included in the report along with the exact hour of the week when the report will go out. The email subject and body are customizable too. Follow the below steps to configure a report for yourself:
- Go to: Customer Experience » Select feedback » Admin » Push Metrics
- By default, the schedule report toggle is Off. Switch it on for starting the email report export
- Select the dashboards from the list that needs to be included in the email report
- Select the day of the week and the exact hour when you want the email to go out
- You can validate the count and list of managers to whom the report will go out. It should include all the managers in the feedback.
Click on the number of managers to view the list.
- Add the Subject line of the email
- Add the content you want to be on the email as email body
- Click on Save and you are good to go
You can use "Send now" option to send the email report immediately.
What if there is no data for a widget
If there is no data for a widget for a particular week, it won't be present in the email report. A widget only shows up in email report if there is some data for the last week.
Please note that the email will only arrive if atleast one widget has some data to display. If there are no responses in last week, the user will not receive the scheduled email. Same applies to "Send now" option
Does the email report contains filtered data?
There are 2 kinds of filters on the dashboard:
- Global filters
- Widget specific filters
The email report only supports widget specific filters. The global filters are not supported in the email report.