CX - Text Analysis | Categorization
Text analysis can be conducted with the QuestionPro Enterprise Platform. For this you can set up Text Categories.
Login » Customer Experience » Analytics » Text / Media » Text Analysis
Text Category can be set up on an Open Ended Text - Comments Box type question.
- Click on the Add New Tag for adding a new category.
- Enter in the Name and Keywords for the category.
- Click on Save.
- Once you have added the necessary categories, you can set each response under a specific category.
- For the Text Response click on the Category Name to assign the category.
- Repeat the steps for each response
- Once you have categorized all responses under the appropriate categories, you can view pie-chart reports for the categorized data.
- Click on View / Manually Tag Responses to view Tag Responses.
- Click on View Chart for Chart representation of Tag Responses.
Is it possible to categorize one response to multiple categories? If yes how can I do that?
Yes. You can categorize one response to multiple/ all categories. You just have to keep clicking the categories you would like to tag the response to. Blue would indicate the response has been categorized in that particular tag.