Priority matrix in our tool is used to analyze the priority of actions required on the basis of the Driver score (importance) and NPS score (urgency).
Priority Matrix works on the Eisenhower method. In Priority Matrix the quadrants organize tasks based on importance and urgency.
Where is the priority matrix useful?
Priority matrix is used when we want to prioritize our tasks based on importance and urgency. For any organization, there are a number of issues to solve but initially, identification of the important issue which is affecting the business is important. Priority matrix uses the NPS score given by the customer to prioritize the issue affecting the business which needs urgent resolution. So that we can focus on the issues affecting the business first and then try to solve the other issues which are not affecting our business that much.
What are the key measurements in Priority matrix widget?
NPS and Driver score are the key measurements in the priority matrix widget.
- NPS: Net Promoter score is used to determine the probability of your customers being promoters or detractors of your product/service
- Driver score: Spearman’s rank correlation coefficient or Spearman’s rho which is the measure of dependency between the ranks of two variables
How do I comprehend the priority matrix chart?
In the above image,
- The circles represent various data points in the survey.
“How would you rate your satisfaction with our restaurant?” is datapoint 1.
- The size of the circle depends upon the number of responses received for that particular touch point. The larger the responses, larger are the circles.
- The driver score represents the main elements which drive your business. So the customers can focus on increasing NPS score for those touchpoints where the driver score is high and will effectively increase the overall NPS score.
Which question types does this chart supports?
Priority matrix supports below question types:
Star rating question
- Single select Matrix (Multi-point scales)
- Text slider question
- Customer Satisfaction (CSAT)
Your survey must have atlease 1 NPS question for this chart