Apply widget filters
It is not always the case when you would require all the data to run analysis, many a times filters play a very important role in analysing relevant data. This feature enables you to apply filters on a specific widget and not on the entire dashboard. You can apply the filters for Segment, Product, Product type and any custom variables.
How to apply the filter?
You can apply the filters either while adding a widget or while editing a widget. Go to Ana Follow these simple steps in respective cases:
Apply filter option while adding a widget:
Apply filter after the widget is added:
- Go to: Login » Customer Experience » Analytics
- Click on Add widget
- Select the survey and widget which you want to add. Click on Next after selecting
- Switch on the Apply filter toggle
- Select the type of filter from Segment, Product, Product Type, Custom variable. Let's select Segment filter for instance
- Select the segment for which you want to view the data
- Click on Save
- Go to Login » Customer Experience » Analytics
- Click on Edit dashoboard
- Click on Edit icon on the top right corner of the widget on which you want to apply the filter
- In the right panel, switch on the Apply filter toggle and repeat the steps 5, 6, 7 from the above section
- Don't forget to click on Save option on the top menu of the dashboard once you are done with all the widgets
How will I come to know which widgets have a filter applied on them?
The widget which has a filter applied will show up a filter/funnel icon on the top right corner. On clicking that icon, you can view the value of the applied filter.
Do all the widgets have same category of filters?
All the Survey specific and Segement specific widgets have 3 common filters - Product, Product type and Custom variables. Segment filter is not available for the below mentioned widgets.
- Priorty Matrix
- Monthly tracker