NPS+ is an exclusive question type in QuestionPro CX. This question is a deadly combination of NPS, root cause and comment question where you can collect a bunch of information from your customer in simple 3 step process.
- NPS - collects the NPS score
- Root cause - record the reason behind the score
- Comment - for additional feedback. This is voter comment question where the customers get to vote the comments from other customers.
With the mapping of root cause to the rating, you can easily figure out what's bothering your detractors and what's pleasing your promoters. Once you know what's going wrong and what's going right in the business, you know your very next step in direction of improving your NPS.
How can I add NPS+ in my survey?
NPS+ is only available for Customer Experience(Anuual) license. You can add NPS+ question in your survey by following below steps:
- Go to: Login Customer » Experience » Select feedback » Create Survey
- Name the Survey and open the survey (Skip this step if you want to add NPS+ to an existing survey and directly open the survey)
- Click on add question where you need to add the question
- Go to Advanced Question types
- Select NPS+ question
- You will get the question added in the workspace
- You can edit following attributes in sub-questions
NPS - Question text can be edited inline. For editing the styles, you can use Bold/Italic/Underline and image options. For more styles, you can check the rich content editor
Root cause - Question text can be edited inline. For editing the styles, you can use Bold/Italic/Underline and image options. For more styles, you can check the rich content editor
You can add an answer option from "Add option" and remove any option by clicking on the down-caret for that answer option.
The answer options of this question appear as a cloud of tags to the customers.
Comment box - It's a multiple rows comment box. Question text can be edited inline. For editing the styles, you can use Bold/Italic/Underline and image options. For more styles, you can check the rich content editor.
The actual survey flow for NPS plus question looks like below series of screenshots. You can preview the survey or question to verify the look and feel.
It starts with NPS question in focus
Tags for Root cause:
When the customer answers NPS question, he is directed to the tags for root cause.
After the root cause selection the user can add some feedback in the text area.
After adding their own comment, the customer gets a chance to vote the comments from other customers. There are 5 votes which can be distributed between different comments. The customers can also vote their own comment.
How does voting work?
A particular customer gets 5 votes to cast to different comments. They can cast multiple votes to a single comment. Below series of images explain the voting flow