The billing cycles of QuestionPro accounts are available on a monthly/annual basis. On your account’s expiry date, your credit card will be billed automatically. Sometimes it may happen that when you login to QuestionPro account you get a message that your account is blocked as the credit card could not be charged. This can happen due to:
- Low credit limit available on your credit card.
- The credit card expires before the account renewal date.
- Credit card gets blocked by the bank or credit union who have issued the credit card.
How do I reactivate my account?
To reactivate your account:
- Login to your QuestionPro account.
- You will see a message on the top saying your account has expired. All the license levels are displayed on this page.
- Check for your existing license level and click on the renew license button.
- A new page will appear to update your credit card details. Enter valid credit card details.
- Click on confirm.
Your account will be reactivated.
You will not be charged for the time for which your QuestionPro account remained blocked.