Response Date Range - Time based segments
You can create Response Date Range filters to segment your data. This way you can segment your reports for a particular time frame i.e. when the survey was completed.
How to set up Time Based Data Segments?
Got to: Login » Surveys » Reports » Advanced » Data segmentation
- Click on the 'New Data Filter' button.
- Name your Filter and select the type of Data segment.
- Enter/ Type in the start date and end date.
- Click on the Save Filter button to save the Data Segment.
I have set up a Response Date Range Data filter, but I am in a different time zone. What do I do?
You can set time zone for your data. You will find this option under My Account
What do I do after I create the group/segment?
After you've created the Group/Segment, you can do one of two things:
- To view the Results (Filtered or Comparison) : Login » Surveys » Reports » Advanced Analysis » Data segmentation
- To view the Segments as part of the Excel Download - Request the Excel Report : Login » Surveys » Reports » Advanced Analysis » Data segmentation. Click on Report Options and download the report.
Thank you for submitting feedback.