Global Virtual Visa Reward
Global Virtual Visa® cards are a type of reward that can be provided to a respondent when they complete the survey based on a qualifying criteria. To set up Global Virtual Visa® cards as rewards:
- Login » Surveys » Edit » Rewards
- Select the Qualifying Criteria.
- Select Global Virtual Visa ® :
- From the Reward drop down in the Select a Reward section, select the Global Virtual Visa® Reward option.
- By default, Test Mode will be on. Keep it On for testing. Turn it Off only when you want to start giving gift cards live.
- Select the gift card from the given values. Available values are $25, $50, $100, $250, $500.
- Enter the number of gift cards. Additional gift cards can be added later on.
- Enter your headline, message and image (optional) for the reward page. This is what respondents will see after winning the reward.
- Set notifications if required.
- Review and Confirm: A fulfillment fee of 5% will be charged in addition to the selected gift card value and number of cards.
Please read the Terms of Service and Save
What happens when test mode is on?
When test mode is on, rewards are not fulfilled. This enables you to test the survey without using up your Global Virtual Visa® cards.
On the survey, when you fulfill the criteria for winning the reward, the test page for reward will be displayed.
Screenshot: Online Survey Help
Once you are done with testing. Turn Off the test mode and save. When the reward is fulfilled, Global Virtual Visa® Cards will be given out. Note: Before making the survey live, please remember to delete test responses.
Where can I view the gift card values available for my country?
Click here to view the country-wise classification of the available gift cards.