III. Free Account, Payments, Refunds, Upgrading, Downgrading
- You have the option of utilizing the Free Account to trial the software. The Free Account does not expire unless until it is expressly canceled. You can upgrade to any of the paid licenses at any point of time. An upgrade from the Free Account to any paying plan will end your Free Account. You will be billed for your first month immediately upon upgrading. Once the Free Account is upgraded to a paid license, it cannot be reverted to a free account.
- After upgrading to a paid account, there is a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. This guarantee is valid starting the day that you INITIALLY upgrade your account. If you are not satisfied with the service for any reason, you may submit a request to have your payment refunded.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly or annual basis, depending upon the license you purchase and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. Unfortunately we cannot make any exceptions.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any upgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service is not permitted.
- QuestionPro reserves the right to change our license fees upon 30 days notice from us. Fee change notices may be posted to the Service or on the website.