How to Enable Facebook/Twitter comments for Net Promoter® Score question type?
To enable Facebook and Twitter comments for Net Promoter® Score question type:
- Click on the Settings icon of the Net Promoter® Score question type.
- Click on Social Media
- Enter the website url in the Like to Share textbox.
- Enter your Facebook App ID in the given text box.
- Turn on the option for Facebook
- Now enable the option for Facebook Comments.
- If you want to enable Twitter comments, then enable the option of Embed Twitter Timeline and enter the widget id.
This how it will be displayed to the user while giving the survey:
Note: User will see the option to add comment on Facebook/Twitter only if they have selected the "promoter" option ie 9 or 10.
How to get the Twitter widget ID?
Please refer to the help file Social Network connectivity/Integration Id (710.html) for get the information about how to get the Facebook ID.