HTML Question and Answer embedding
Can I embed a survey question in an email using an external email tool?
Yes, this can be done using QuestionPro HTML question and answer embedding feature. You can customize your own survey invitation and embed the first question from your QuestionPro survey.
How to embed answer options in the survey invitation?
- Go to Surveys >> Edit >> Workspace
- Click on question Settings.
- Click on Embed under question settings.
- Here you will get the embed URL for each answer option.
- Recreate the question using HTML or CSS in your email editor.
- Link the answer options to their respective embed URLs.
Note: This feature will work with email distribution applications which support HTML code like MailChimp. Email tools such as Gmail, Outlook, or Yahoo Mail do not support this kind of code.
Can I add any question type to be embedded in the email?
No. HTML question and answer embedding in email feature will be enabled only if any of the below question type is used as the first question in the survey:
- Single Select.
- Net Promoter Score.
- Smiley Rating.
- Thumbs Up/Down.
You may also be interested in...