Response Criteria based Notifications
Action alerts or response criteria based notifications enable you to get notified immediately when someone answers in a particular way to your questions in your survey. For example, you could set up a notification alert to notify your customer service Manager every time that someone gave a low satisfaction score on a feedback survey.
How do I set up a response criteria based notification?
- My Surveys (Select Survey) » Edit » Settings » Notifications
- Click on the New Notification button.
- Enter a name for your notification and click on Add Notification
- For the notification, create a New Criteria or select an existing criteria. You can select or create multiple criteria
- Criteria created on surveys are available to be used for setting up notifications.
- If the criteria is met, select who the email notificaiton should be sent to.
- Email Administrator: By default email administrator will be enabled. Email notification will be sent to the survey administrators email address.
- Email Respondent: Email notification will be sent to the respondent email address. This will either use the respondent email address if sent via link with a tracking link or if there is an email input question on the survey.
- To: You can add additional email addresses to whom you wish to send the email notification. Emails will be CC'ed to the email addresses.
- You can also choose to include the survey response and also system variables.
- Click Save Changes.
- Test out the rule by previewing and taking the survey. Make sure you choose the options in the survey that trigger the alert, and you should be getting emails depending upon what actions you choose!
Thank you for submitting feedback.