Audio survey - how to add as a question and/or answer
An audio survey has audio clips embedded in the questionnaire either in the question or answer section of a survey. Embedding an audio file in your surveys is a great way to offer a more engaging experience to the respondents. The type of questions asked in a survey has a significant impact on how respondents perceive and answer the question. Audio questions and answers are capable of delivering a lot of information compared to written text.
Benefits of adding audio in your surveys
- Gain the attention of the respondents
- Instantly connect with the audience
- Increased engagement
- Eliminating bias
- Marketing your products or services
How to embed audio in your surveys
- Log in to your QuestionPro account
- Select a survey
- Go to Edit » Add Question » Media Library
- Upload the audio file by clicking on the dotted square with a ‘+’ sign in it or drag the file to the dotted square.
- For each uploaded audio file, QuestionPro generates an HTML code
- Copy this code and paste it anywhere you want to use the audio file
- After copying the HTML code in a question - it automatically embeds audio in survey
Important tips for audio surveys
- QuestionPro supports both mp3 and mp4 formatted audio files
- If you need more space in your media library for larger audio files, contact the support team or dedicated customer success manager to ensure you have the correct license to increase storage.