1. From QuestionPro: You can send an email invitation for the survey using QuestionPro’s server. You could opt for this technique when you have a ready email list with you and you want to track the respondent details.
2. Use the ‘live’ survey link: You can use a general link for the survey which you can directly distribute. You can use your own email system for the same. The link here is anonymous, which means no respondent details will not be tracked. You could opt for this technique when you do not have an email list with you.
3. Export Batch: You can use the export batch method, when you want to track the respondent details but use your own email system to send out the survey.
4. Simple Mail Transfer Protocol ( SMTP): You can use a transfer protocol when you wish to use QuestionPro email system but also want the emil go go via your servers.
5. Post to Social: You can directly post the survey link on Social media websites with a click. Check how
6. Application Programming Interface ( API): You can use API calls to make the process of sending surveys automated. Check how
7. SMS Survey: Now you can send the survey invites over the SMS. Check how
1. QR code: You can use a QR code for offline distribution. For example: You can print the unique QR code on business cards on leaflets and respondents can scan the code and they will be redirected t the survey. Check how
2. Offline Survey App: QuestionPro has an offline survey app where survey responses can be collected offline, that is without the need of internet.
This feature is available with the following licenses :