Auto-translate multilingual surveys
Creating a multilingual survey is more intuitive and easier than ever to set up. The simplified point and click setup process that will empower you to:
- Have the ability to change the default language easily.
- Test and share surveys in different languages all at once.
- Manage and collaborate with others for translations.
- Be able to change the order of display for different languages.
Automatic translation setup
Let’s assume you want to create and distribute a global survey in English, Chinese, Spanish, and French.
- Create a survey in a default language (Example: English default).
- Select the ‘Language’ tab, click ‘Add Languages’ and select the languages to be used.
- If you would like the system to translate the survey in the following languages, click on ‘Auto-translate.’ When it hits 100%, the translation is completed.
- We recommend for you to review all translations and edit to localize as needed. Click the ‘view’ icon on the right to review the automated translations of your survey.
- If you see changes to make to the automated translations, which may include logo updates, click the ‘manual translation’ tool to self-customize and update your survey until you are satisfied with your translations.
This feature is available with the following license :