Consolidate / Merge Data
Under consolidate data, you can find question data from other surveys to pool with your current survey data. Pair the questions across surveys from the dropdowns to copy data from a source survey to the current one. Combining survey data helps in analyzing the reports of two surveys together.
Can I copy data from any survey to the current one?
You can copy data from survey only if it has the same question format as the current one. For example, if the Survey A has single select question type with 4 answer options, you can copy it to current survey, only if the current one also has single select question type with 4 answer options.
How can I consolidate Data?
To consolidate data first set the the survey to which you wish to copy the data to. Then go to:
Login » Surveys (Select Survey) » Analytics » Manage Data » Merge
- Select a survey under Select a survey to map question data with:
- Click on Add Question Mapping.
- Select the question you wish to map.
- The next drop-down will show the questions with similar format.
- Click on Merge Data.
How Can I identify from which survey has the data been merged?
You can save the name of the survey in a custom variable.
- Step 1: Click on the drop down and select the name of the survey.
- Step 2: Click on the second drop down and select a custom variable.
- Step 3: Merge data.
Note: If you use the custom variables which already has been used in either of the surveys, the value will be overridden.
Which question types are supported for Consolidate Report Data?
The below question types are supported for Consolidate Report Data:
- All Standard Question Types
- Net Promoter Score
- Van Westendorp - Price Sensitivity
- HotSpot - Image Testing
- Community Recruitment Question
- Single and Multi Tier LookUp table
- Budget scale
- Zip code
- Lookup table
- Store locator
- Store locator address only
- Max Diff
- Custom Numeric Data / Smart Validator
Thank you for submitting feedback.