Dashboards- Report Settings
A Custom Dashboards is a visual display of responses to your survey. Custom Dashboard gives you facility to filter the survey responses on the basis of various options.
How to add custom dashboards ?
Go To: Login >> Survey >> Reports >> Dashbaord >> Report Settings
- Turn the options on as required and select the options you require.
- Select Map: Select the map you wish to display on the dashboard.
- Toggle the below options on or off:
- Word Cloud: To display an image composed of words used in a particular text or subject, in which the size of each word indicates its frequency or importance. It will be based on your open ended text
- Time Series: It will display a chart graph based on the time series of when the response was captured
- Show Device Data: It displays device data, that is with device was used to take the survey.
- Show Statistic: It displays the overall statistics of the survey that is number of viewed, started, completed, etc.
- Display Question Number: It displays the question number in the Dashboard report.
- Show Statistical Calculations: It displays calculation like mean, deviation, standard error etc.
- Show Charts: It displays charts to represent the calculation like bar graph, pie chart etc.
- Show Answer Options Data Table: It displays the answer options of the question like option1, option2 etc
- Show Answer Options With No Data You can decide to display the question with no data or vice versa
- Rollup Matrix Data: This is mostly used for matrix type question. It rolls up the individual report of a matrix question.
- Include Text Questions: You can decide if text questions need to be added in the report or not.
- Include Presentation Text QuestionsSome questions in the survey are only for headings. You can opt to display it or not.
- Question Display: Select the questions which you wish to display
- Answer Options Display: Select the answer options which you wish to display
- Answer Sort Order
- Click on Save Settings