Using Communication Templates in Salesforce to send linked emails
- Login to Salesforce.com.
- Click on Setup - Top Right Corner:
- Choose Communication Templates->Email Templates : Create a new Template
- Copy and paste the Salesforce URL - from QuestionPro in the body of the template.
Now when you want to email a link to the survey:
- Goto the Case -> Choose your Case -> Send Email
- In the Email Compose window choose Select Template
- Choose the template you just created
- The URL to QuestionPro should be there:
- Send the Email
When the respondent (end-user) takes the survey, QuestionPro will post the data back into Salesforce: