Salesforce: Pull data
How to fetch data from Salesforce and use it within the survey?
Please follow the steps below to pull data from Salesforce record and use it within the survey:
- Go to: Survey >> Integration >> Salesforce
- Create a new mapping by clicking Add New Mapping button
- Select Update Existing action from the first drop-down.
- Under mapping type drop-down select the last option Pull data.
- Select the Salesforce field in the second drop-down and select the QuestionPro custom variable in the third drop-down. Use the "+" and "-" buttons on the right side of each field mapping to add or delete new option respectively. Click on Continue button.
- Now whenever the respondent answers the survey their existing data will be pulled from Salesforce record whose record ID is present in custom2 and will be stored under custom variables decided in the mapping.
Where can I view the data pulled for a specific respondent?
To view the data pulled and stored for each respondent go to Survey >> Analytics >> Responses, here you can view the data stored in custom variables for the respondents.