SQL Export Data File | Flat File Format
In cases when data needs to be exported from the system and imported into another SQL based database, we provide a Flat Data file format for easy movement of the dataset.
How do I download the SQL Export Data file for my Survey?
- Login » Surveys » Manage Data » Export » SQL Import Data File
- Click on Download
- A Zip file will be generated. Download and open the Zip file.
Can I filter data for downloading?
Yes. Following filter options are available:
- Time: Specify the start date and end date and responses for the specified time period will be downloaded.
- Response Status:Responses matching the selected response status will be downloaded.
Both time and response status filters can be used in combination.
The SQL Import Data File has 3 components:
- A CSV File of all the Responses - IP Address, Timestamp etc.
- A CSV File of all the Mappings (QuestionID, AnswerID)
- A CSV File of all Question Metadata (QuestionID, QuestionType etc.)
Thank you for submitting feedback.